Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
rsdgj@pyzyrsd.com +86 13525609655

How much solid residue does 1 ton of oily sludge have after treatment

Established in 2001, Puyang Zhong Yuan Restar Petroleum Equipment Co.,Ltd, “RSD” for short, is Henan’s high-tech enterprise with intellectual property advantages and independent legal person qualification. With registered capital of RMB 50 million, the Company has two subsidiaries-Henan Restar Separation Equipment Technology Co., Ltd We are mainly specialized in R&D, production and service of various intelligent separation and control systems in oil&gas drilling,engineering environmental protection and mining industries.We always take the lead in Chinese market shares of drilling fluid shale shaker for many years. Our products have been exported more than 20 countries and always extensively praised by customers. We are Class I network supplier of Sinopec,CNPC and CNOOC and registered supplier of ONGC, OIL India,KOC. High quality and international standard products make us gain many Large-scale drilling fluids recycling systems for Saudi Aramco and Gazprom projects.

Certificate of Honor

CONTACT US

Fill in the following information, we will contact you in the shortest possible time.

How much solid residue does 1 ton of oily sludge have after treatment
Quenchant Discussion? | BladeForums.com
Quenchant Discussion? | BladeForums.com

19/6/2005, · I am confused about quenchants. Now I know everyone here will tell me to buy Texaco Type A and forget about everything else. What I'm really looking...

organic wastes | BioEnergy Consult
organic wastes | BioEnergy Consult

The current share of crude ,oil, and gases is nearly 90 percent for the primary and transport sectors and the remaining 10 percent for the generation of industrial chemicals. The fluctuating prices of crude ,oil, in the international market and the resulting concern over energy security, has lead developing nations to explore alternative and cheap sources of energy to meet the growing energy demand.

ACS ES&T Engineering | Vol 1 No 3
ACS ES&T Engineering | Vol 1 No 3

Improving Medium-Chain Fatty Acid Production from Anaerobic Fermentation of Waste Activated ,Sludge, Using Free Ammonia. Yun Wang, Wei Wei*, Wei Wu, Jing Sun, Qiuxiang Xu, Dongbo Wang, Lan Song, and ; …

PPT – LUBRICATING OIL SYSTEM PowerPoint presentation ...
PPT – LUBRICATING OIL SYSTEM PowerPoint presentation ...

An alarm the distribution pipe ensures that adequate pressure is maintained by the pump. (at the end of ) Pumps and fine filters are arranged with one as standby. – A free PowerPoint PPT presentation (displayed as a Flash slide show) on PowerShow.com - id: 73fc83-ODY2Z

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86 13525609655

Company address

Road West, North Branch, Jingkai Road, Puyang City